søndag 18. juni 2017

The winner of the Magnolia DT blog hop and the winner of my card!

Good evening to you all! 
It is time to reveal the winners! 
I was just amazed by the numbers of comments in our blogs. 
I have read them all, and wish there was a prize to everyone... 
Thank you all so much for partisipating in our blog hop!!
But unfortunately there is only one winner for the hop, 
and another winner of my card.


Tam ta tam! :)
First the winner of the 
Magnolia prize:

The 
lucky
winner 
is

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


A big congratulation to you!!
Please send me your full name and address to: 
cstoen@hotmail.com, 
and I will forward it to Magnolia. 


Then who is the winner of 
the card made by me??!

Tam ta tam...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Pernilla Lindell!

A big congratulation to you!!
Please send me your address to: 
cstoen@hotmail.com. 
And I will post the card asap!

Again a big thank you to everyone that partisipated! 

With love,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

kbrandy4 sa...

Wow, Wow, Wow! Thank you so much for letting me know Camilla. I will email you my mailing details. I am so excited!
Hugs Hazel x